Kate: Week 8

Current Weight: 122.4
Week 8 Weight Loss: 0.8 lbs
Starting Weight: 144
Total Weight Loss: 21.6 lbs

Well this certainly was a slooooooow week for weight loss. I may have cursed the scale a few times (it's only natch, right?) but this likely means I am getting closer and closer to my ideal weight. I have been weighing myself every day to closely monitor my progress. I've been told to weigh myself less to avoid frustration when I see the same number for FOUR days in a row. I could do every other day or even once a week but for me, the frustration is short-lived. Seeing the same number is way better than seeing an increase and I definitely take satisfaction in that. I also view my daily weigh-ins as research. I'm just over two months into a nutritarian lifestyle (vegan, salt/oil/sugar free diet) so I like to check-in each day to see what kind of effect my meals and activity levels have on the scale.

I'm keeping this update short so I can get to work on posting the brownie recipe for you all! Before I go, I have got to tell you about Trader Joe's peaches. I'm pretty sure I just ate the most flavorful peach of my life. Peach season will be coming to a close very soon and TJ's will not have these much longer. Get there now to score a box of these beauties!


 

Comments

Popular Posts